High Rise Facilities has a unique opportunity available for a full-time commission based advertising salesperson in the New York City area.
We are looking for a go-getter who can exploit his or her B2B digital and print sales success at HRF. We encourage a consultative sales approach based on providing solutions and building long-term relationships. If selected for this position, you will work independently in the New York City area while communicating daily with the HRF staff in Southern California.
HRF publishes the only magazine focused on the operations and management of tall buildings. We target the ownership and management of buildings with about 12 floors or more throughout the U.S. Our readers make purchasing decisions to the tune of billions of dollars annually.
You will sell HRF’s digital and print B2B marketing products to new advertiser prospects. You will be a brand ambassador and an industry thought leader while actively participating in industry events as a representative of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Target, qualify, contact, and close new business prospects
- Uncover new prospect marketing needs, develop, & present programs
- Attend industry events and conferences regularly
- Provide local market insight to the High Rise Facilities team
- Maintain daily reporting
- Achieve monthly activity quotas
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly account acquisition and revenue assignments
- Maintain long-term customer relationships
- 3+ years B2B and/or agency-based advertising media sales
- Well versed in selling B2B online advertising including display, email and native
- Well versed in presenting and selling B2B print magaizne advertising
- Proven record of sales development and revenue assignment success
- Excellent written and verbal, phone, face to face, and networking communication skills
- Creative and independent problem solver
- Established facilities management related services relationships a plus
- Must live in the New York City area (work from home or we may provide an office space)
- Competitive expense and travel allowance and great monthly commissions
- Possibility of temporary base salary or draw
For immediate consideration, please email your Name, Phone #, Cover letter and Resume to
email@example.com. No phone calls please. We will contact you if your qualifications align with the job description. Interviews will be conducted Thursday, January 15th in New York City.