The New York City Chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, today announced the results of its election for 2013 chapter leadership roles.
Brian Robin, chief operating officer of Monday Properties and 2012 president of the chapter, announced the following appointments for 2013:
- Neil Tipograph, partner at Imowitz Koenig & Co., LLP, has been elected to serve as president, having been president-elect in 2012.
- Jay Fehskens, asset manager of Time Equities, Inc., will serve as president-elect in 2013.
- Brian Jauntig, property manager at Monday Properties, has been elected to serve as treasurer in 2013.
- Alan Cohen, partner at Cooley LLP, has been elected to serve as secretary.
As part of NAIOP NYC’s board of directors, Brian Robin will remain actively involved in guiding the chapter. Other members of the board of directors are past presidents Paul Formichelli of Jones Lang LaSalle, Joseph Tufariello of Wells Fargo Bank and Rick Lechtman of Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group, as well as Tarak Patolia of Sterling American Property Inc. and Robert Jackson of The Rockefeller Group.
NAIOP advisory council members include:
- Brian Robin of Monday Properties
- Jeremy Bier of SL Green Realty Corp.
- Peter Duncan of George Comfort & Sons Inc.
- Mark Ellman of Celestial Capital Group Inc.
- Francis Greenburger of Time Equities Inc.
- Robert Jackson of The Rockefeller Group
- Steve Kassin of Infinity Real Estate
- Chris LaBianca of RCG Longview
- Michael McMahon of Beacon Capital
- Tarak Patolia of Sterling American Property Inc.
- David Sturner of Murray Hill Properties.